For easier deriving, please use this product instead:
FOR MAKING 2 TONE EYES. ONLY WORKS ON MY 2 TONE HEADS AND THEIR RESPECTIVE DERIVATIONS.
CREATE MODE DIRECTIONS for Deriving Eyes:
1. In Materials Tab, apply your texture for the left eye.
2. Go to Debug Tab. Click on Debug 02 tab.
3. Highlight Asset kdeyes.xrf. Click to override.
4. In popup window, replace kdeyes.xrf with this file name: male01.anime01.eyes01.xrf Click OK.
3. Go back to Materials Tab. Load your texture for the right eye.
5. Apply Changes, Save and Upload.
**Remember to put on a 2tone head to check and make sure materials are applied correctly before uploading new product
Click Here to see Derivations
Click Here to see More Eyes
Click Here for Compatible Heads